Green Valley Forum

greenvalley

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-04 14:00:56

BelindaFav
Website

CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a comparatively extensive series of CBD product lines, primarily headers grassroots cbd 150mg bears how many to take oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to consult with a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at greenvalleytown.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Board footer